FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - Quitman County Community Work Center escapee Walter Lee Lewis has been found in Fulton.
Lewis, 31, was arrested Friday afternoon without incident, according to the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
Clarksdale Police Chief Sandra Williams said Lewis escaped from a job site Thursday afternoon.
Previous Article - Inmate with Lee County ties escapes in Clarksdale
Lewis, 31, was convicted in February 2010 of conspiracy to commit a crime and malicious mischief in Lee County and received a 20-year sentence.
- Quitman County escapee arrested in Fulton
- UPDATE: Lauderdale County escapee recaptured
- UPDATE: Rankin County escapee captured
- Arrest made after Fulton shooting
- Quitman School District hires assistant superintendent from Starkville
- Work center escapee arrested in Columbus
- UPDATE: Webster escapee captured, more arrests expected
- Reward increased for Lowndes County escapee
- UPDATE: Yazoo County jail escapee captured
- UPDATE: Marion County, AL jail escapee captured