GUNTOWN, Miss. (WTVA) - Master Sgt. Ray Hall with the Mississippi Highway Patrol says a pursuit by Union County deputies ended after the suspect crashed in Guntown.
The crash happened around 1 a.m. Saturday on County Road 601, near County Road 833.
"And there was a Tahoe wrapped around a tree, the windshield busted and there were just cop cars pulling into the driveway," said Chris Smith.
Neighbors say they saw a white male suspect laying in the front yard covered in blood.
Hall says the suspect has non-life threatening injuries.
This is a developing story. This article will be updated when more information becomes available.
- High speed chase ends in Lee Co.
- Multi-county high-speed chase ends with arrest
- UPDATE: Lee County chase ends in arrest
- Man arrested after high-speed chase with law enforcement
- Tupelo man leads police on high speed chase
- Man arrested for high speed chase in Union County
- Lee County Sheriff's Department investigates chase
- MHP identifies Lee County chase suspect
- Police chase ends in Pontotoc
- Victim jumps from car during police chase ending in Lee County