SALTILLO, Miss. (WTVA) - A public hearing has been scheduled in Saltillo to talk water rates.
Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley says he’s scheduled the hearing for November 8 at 6 p.m. at Saltillo City Hall.
He says the town has filed its rate increase request with the PSC.
The town is currently in the later stages of switching from well water to river water following complaints of brown water.
- Public hearing scheduled to talk Saltillo water
- UPDATE: PSC to convene public hearing regarding Saltillo water
- Saltillo Public Works director resigns
- Saltillo residents want relief from brown water
- UPDATE: Saltillo water switch under consideration
- MSDH: Saltillo lifts boil water alert
- Saltillo road scheduled to be closed in mid-August
- Water outage scheduled in Oxford
- Former Saltillo banker indicted
- Saltillo Board of Aldermen vote to switch to river water