TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Many local law enforcement agencies will host locations where people can properly dispose of prescription drugs.
It's part of National Take-Back Day, which is April 28 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Lee County Sheriff's Department will host the event on Friday, April 27 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the sheriff's department.
Tupelo police will also hold their day on Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the police department at 400 North Front Street.
The following agencies will host on April 28.
- Fulton PD - site at Fulton Walmart
- West Point PD - sites at Save-A-Lot and Walmart
- Calhoun County Sheriff's Department - site at sheriff's department
- Oxford PD - site in Oxford Square area at Double Decker Arts Festival & corner of Jackson Ave. and 9th Street by St. Peters Episcopal Church
- Columbus PD - site at police department
- Louisvile PD - site at police department