VERONA, Miss. (WTVA) - Residents in a Verona neighborhood were forced to evacuate after the Verona Fire Department said a propane tank leaked Sunday night.
A firefighter confirmed with WTVA that the leak happened in the 300 block of County Road 711. It was reported around 7 p.m.
Responders said eight to ten homes were asked to evacuate. Residents were able to return to their houses the same night.
- Reported propane tank leak in Verona causes residents to evacuate
- REPORT: Suspects arrested in Verona shooting
- Students evacuated from Starkville middle school due to gas leak
- Gas leak forces precautionary evacuation at Burnsville School
- Possible shooting in Verona
- Police investigate Verona shooting
- Gas leak reported in Calhoun City
- UPDATE: Residents react to growing drug issue in Verona
- Verona shooting victim speaks out
- Verona officials stay silent after residents say a shooting took place