TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - President Donald Trump will host a campaign rally in Tupelo on Friday, Nov. 1.
The president’s campaign made the official announcement on Friday afternoon.
The Keep America Great rally will be at 7 p.m. at the BancorpSouth Arena.
This rally will take place days before the November general election.
Republican gubernatorial candidate Tate Reeves is expected to be at the rally.
The City of Tupelo has been preparing for the president’s arrival.
- President Trump makes it official, will hold campaign rally in Tupelo
- President Trump visits Tupelo
- Jim Hood hosts campaign rally in Tupelo
- President Trump rallies in Tupelo for Hyde-Smith
- President Trump cancels Jackson rally
- City of Tupelo provides updated parking map for president's rally
- President Trump coming to Tupelo to campaign for U.S. Senator Hyde-Smith
- Plans are unfolding for President Trump's visit to Tupelo
- Tupelo leaders review costs of President Trump's visit
- Money, manpower used in hosting President Trump in Tupelo