President Trump's visit to Jackson has been canceled
See the original post below.
JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - President Donald Trump plans to be in Mississippi next week.
In a news release from Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith, the president will be in the state to campaign for the senator on September 14.
The event is scheduled to take place at the Mississippi Coliseum at 6:30 p.m.
“We are thrilled that the President will be here to support the senator and her campaign,” said Melissa Scallan, communications director for the campaign.
I am so grateful President Trump is returning to MS to support Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith. Since taking office, she has worked tirelessly to advance the America First agenda and I look forward to celebrating the great things happening in MS and America. https://t.co/rKcgiJRevi
— Phil Bryant (@PhilBryantMS) September 7, 2018
I'm thrilled @realDonaldTrump will be here to support #TeamCindy! Since @PhilBryantMS appointed me to represent MS, I have backed the president's agenda 100 percent — I look forward to his visit next week! #Cindy2018 https://t.co/C3Ra4e15Yh
— Cindy Hyde-Smith (@cindyhydesmith) September 7, 2018
- President Trump scheduled to visit Mississippi next week
- President Trump scheduled to visit Southaven next week
- REPORT: President Trump to visit Mississippi Saturday
- President Trump visits Tupelo
- Plans are unfolding for President Trump's visit to Tupelo
- Tupelo leaders review costs of President Trump's visit
- Lee County cancels jail visitations in preparation for president's visit
- Mississippi Medicaid increasing doctors' office visits
- Three governor candidates visit north Mississippi
- MSU president visits Tupelo High School