PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A roadside safety checkpoint lands a man in jail on a drug charge.
On Monday, October 29, the Prentiss County Sheriff’s Department arrested Scotty Joe Bridges for possession of a controlled substance (meth), enhanced while in possession of a firearm.
Prentiss County Sheriff Randy Tolar says the checkpoint happened on County Road 4001.
Bridges’ bond was set at $5,000.
He is also being held for the Itawamba County Sheriff’s Department.
- Prentiss County roadside stop lands man in jail for drugs
- Prentiss County charges three with drugs
- Corinth man facing drug charges in Prentiss County
- Booneville man facing drug charges in Prentiss County
- Traffic stop lands West Point man in jail for auto burglary, drug possession
- UPDATE: Missing woman booked into Prentiss jail
- Traffic stop lands Myrtle man behind bars for drugs
- Man's body found in Prentiss County
- UPDATE: Missing Prentiss County man found safe
- Prentiss County man charged with assault