PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - An Alcorn County man was charged with enticement of a child to meet for sexual purposes by law enforcement in Prentiss County on Friday.
According to a post on the Prentiss County Sheriff's Department's Facebook page, a bond was set at $5,000 for Cory Nicholas Fourthman, 25, of Corinth.
The case will be presented to the next Prentiss County Grand Jury by Investigator Torie Jumper.
Jumper and Investigator Brian Taylor worked the case with assistance from the Mississippi Attorney General's Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force according to the Facebook post.
- Alcorn Co. man charged with enticement of child
- Man arrested for enticement of a child
- Oxford man charged with robbery, enticement of child
- Child enticement arrest made in Prentiss County
- Oxford police arrest man for enticement of a child
- Bruce High School band director arrested for child enticement
- Former band director pleads guilty to child enticement
- UPDATE: Teacher resigns after charged with enticing a student
- Three charged for child endangerment in Alcorn Co.
- Child struck by vehicle in Alcorn County