AMORY, Miss (WTVA)- The group "Better Amory Now" hosted a prayer walk on Monday afternoon ahead of Tuesday's vote on alcohol sales.
There are two propositions on the Dec. 10 ballot. One proposition is for the sale of beer and light wine. The second proposition is for the sale of liquor.
In order to vote in the special election, voters must be registered as active and qualified voters in the City of Amory.
The voting will take place Tuesday from 7 a.m to 7 p.m.
All wards will go to the Old National Guard Armory on South 9th Street to place their votes.
- Prayer walk hosted in Amory before Tuesday's alcohol vote
- Absentee voting underway as alcohol vote nears in Amory
- Alcohol vote foes set prayer rally in Mississippi county
- City of Amory sets date for alcohol vote
- Alcohol vote is the hot topic in Amory
- Amory voters say "yes" to alcohol sales
- Amory area business, church post anti-alcohol signs
- Amory held public hearing to further review alcohol ordinances
- Amory children spread Christmas joy
- Amory library gets $250,000 donation