STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Jennifer Prather has been chosen as interim CEO for the Greater Starkville Development Partnership.
Prather, recently the Director of Tourism for the Partnership, replaces Scott Maynard.
Maynard announced his resignation on June 14 to assume a position with the Florida State University Career Center.
A national search is being conducted to fill the position long-term.
Prather has been with the Partnership since January 2013.
- Prather named interim CEO for Starkville Partnership
- EMCC names interim president
- EMCC names Young interim president
- Oxford names interim police chief
- CEO of Starkville hospital retiring
- Mississippi Main Street hires Prather as director of community development
- Mixon named interim administrator at NMMC-Eupora
- Monroe County supervisors name interim sheriff
- Bid accepted to build Partnership School in Starkville
- Finance chief named interim chancellor at Ole Miss