CLAY COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A traffic stop in Clay County resulted in the arrest of a Prairie man for cocaine.
Willie Randle, Jr., 43, was arrested on Wednesday, July 11 on Tom Bayne Street.
This was the result of a traffic stop by the Clay County K9 Unit.
Clay County Sheriff Eddie Scott says investigators seized approximately four grams of powder cocaine.
The Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics is assisting in the case.
Randle's bond was set at $5,000.
- Prairie man arrested for cocaine
- Booneville man arrested for cocaine
- Tupelo police arrest man for cocaine possession
- Shannon police find cocaine, make arrest
- Man sentenced for sale of crack cocaine
- Chickasaw deputies: Man busted for cocaine, $5K
- UPDATE: Prairie man airlifted to hospital following Monroe collision
- Prairie man accused of theft in Monroe County
- Prairie Arts Festival unites West Point community
- Cocaine-filled pineapples seized in Spain