WINSTON COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – Some residents in Winston County will experience a brief power outage on Monday.
According to East Mississippi Electric, the Louisville substation will undergo Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) maintenance at 1 a.m. on Monday, December 18.
The outage will impact members living in the northern and western parts of Winston County.
The outage will last four hours.
Those affected should receive a notice in the mail.
For questions, call 601-581-8600.
- Power outage scheduled in Winston County
- Power outage scheduled for Water Valley
- UPDATE: Power restored in Winston County
- Water outage scheduled in Oxford
- Water outage scheduled in Noxubee County
- Power outage scheduled next week for West Point
- Planned power outage scheduled for part of MSU campus
- Amory schedules power outage for part of town
- Brief power outage scheduled for section of MSU campus
- Power outage in parts of Union County