OMAHA, Neb. (WTVA) - Mississippi State will not play Vanderbilt on Tuesday in the College World Series, as initially scheduled.
Inclement weather has forced the postponement of the game.
Auburn and Louisville will resume their game at 11 a.m. on Wednesday. The Cardinals lead the Tigers 4-1 in the top of the fifth inning.
Mississippi State and Vanderbilt will begin 65 minutes after the completion of Auburn/Louisville.
- Postponed: MSU and Vanderbilt to play Wednesday
- UMMC, Vanderbilt reach agreement
- MSU set to play Nebraska in the NIT on Wednesday
- Friday game postponed for Ole Miss, MSU baseball
- Wilcox memorial service postponed
- Ole Miss to host, MSU to travel for postseason play
- QB Fitzgerald not playing in Saturday's MSU football opener
- Gloria Vanderbilt was the ultimate master of reinvention
- MSU crews to close part of Barr Avenue Wednesday
- Oxford Regional games postponed to Saturday