BALDWYN, Miss. (WTVA) - Innocor is expanding its production and will create 90 jobs in the process.
The company manufactures polyurethane foam.
The expansion will include doubling Innocor’s manufacturing capacity on one of its manufacturing lines. The company will also relocate another manufacturing line into what was previously used as a distribution center.
With 90 new jobs, Innocor’s employment will increase to more than 540 people in the Baldwyn area.
Innocor plans to complete the expansion by mid-February and plans to fill the 90 jobs by the end of the first quarter.
- Polyurethane foam manufacturer Innocor expanding in Baldwyn, creating 90 jobs
- Blauer Manufacturing expanding to Batesville, creating jobs
- Abby Manufacturing expanding in Walnut, creating 10 jobs
- General Atomics in Shannon expanding, creates jobs
- Iuka auto supplier expanding, creating jobs
- SMW expanding in Lafayette County, creating jobs
- Ajinomoto Foods expanding in Oakland, creating jobs
- Mattress maker expanding in Verona, creating jobs
- HomeStretch expanding in Nettleton, creating 71 jobs
- ABB expanding in Senatobia, creating jobs