STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Law enforcement says it will have vehicles towed if they are illegally parked on Highway 12 and College View Drive during the college baseball super regional at Mississippi State University.
Starkville police say no parking is allowed on Highway 12 near Dudy Noble Field.
The same goes for much of College View Drive.
However, parking is allowed on the entrance and exit ramps that connect Highway 12 and College View Drive.
A big crowd is expected as Mississippi State plays Stanford Saturday, Sunday and possibly Monday to advance to the College World Series.
- Police to enforce parking prohibition during MSU super regional
- MSU drops Tallahassee Regional opener
- Report: Law enforcement investigate possible record tampering at MSU
- MSU women's basketball named top seed in Kansas City Region
- Mississippi State in Super Regional for third straight year
- NCAA: Mississippi State to Nashville for Super Regional
- Diamond Dawgs Fall In Game Two Of Nashville Super Regional
- Mississippi State beats Miami 5-2, back in super regionals
- Arkansas beats Ole Miss 11-2 in Fayetteville Super Regional opener
- Ole Miss evens super regional at Arkansas with 13-5 win