Starkville police announced John Arnold Junior is back in police custody.
According to officers, Arnold was spotted by the Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Department and arrested on Greenfield Street.
STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Starkville police are searching for a man considered armed and dangerous.
Police confirm they are actively searching for John B. Arnold, Jr., for violating the condition of his bond that had just been reinstated.
Arnold, 45, of Starkville, was arrested on February 16 for attempted kidnapping. According to the Starkville Daily News, he's accused of trying to check out a student at Sudduth Elementary School without the guardian's permission.
Police say Arnold was being electoniclly monitored as part of a court order. The device has been forcibly removed.
Anyone with information should contact 911 immediately.
- Man described as armed, dangerous under arrest by Starkville police
- Starkville man arrested following armed robbery
- Starkville man arrested for armed robbery
- Starkville police arrest man for church burglary
- Starkville police arrest peeping tom
- Starkville man arrested for drugs
- Starkville man arrested for embezzlement
- UPDATE: Video released of Starkville armed robbery
- Starkville police make auto burglary arrests
- Starkville police arrest woman for drug trafficking