STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A Starkville man is back in jail accused of being a peeping Tom.
On Tuesday, May 15, Starkville police arrested Eddie Parks, Jr., 59, for voyeurism.
Police say the incident occurred at a location on Highway 12 East on the morning of May 4.
Parks has also been charged with resisting arrest. Charges are pending for damaging a police vehicle during arrest.
"Mr. Parks regularly travels the Starkville area on foot," police stated. "Please contact the Starkville Police Department at 662-323-4131 if you believe you, or your business, have been a victim of similar incidents."
He was previously arrested on May 7 in a similar case.
Acorrding to court documents Parks is a convicted sex offender.
Parkers was also convicted of voyeurism in 2014.
We are working to find out when Parker is due back to court.
- Police: 'peeping Tom' back in jail
- Starkville police arrest peeping tom
- Man arrested in Starkville for trespass by "peeping tom"
- Meridian man charged with peeping Tom in Starkville
- Starkville peeping tom suspect arrested for third time in less than a month
- Report: 'Peeping Pimp' suspect pleads guilty to assault charge
- Tenn-Tom Waterway reopens
- Grenada jail inmate is back in custody
- Tenn-Tom Waterway closed after heavy rain
- Aberdeen police officer in jail for assault