UPDATED AT 6:07 P.M. ON 03/16/18: Tupelo police say Brookleigh Armstrong, 15, has been found. She is safe and sound. Officers say she was found, thanks to the media.
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo police are asking the public for help finding a missing teenager.
The teenager is identified as 15-year-old Brookleigh Armstrong of Tupelo.
Police say she was last seen Monday, March 12 at 1948 Rachel Street in Tupelo. She was last seen wearing gray Nike shoes, white Nike shorts and a blue Tupelo band logo hoodie.
Police classify her as a runaway. No further information was released by police.
If you see her, call 911.
- UPDATE: Tupelo teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Tupelo teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Iuka teen found safe
- UPDATE: Lowndes County teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Okolona teen found safe
- Update: South Mississippi teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe County teen found safe
- Sheriff: Missing teen found safe
- Yalobusha County teen found safe