TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) -- Crime Stoppers of Northeast Mississippi is asking for your help to locate a man wanted in connection with a vehicle theft earlier this year.
Tupelo police are looking for Andrew Bailey for taking the vehicle without permission in July.
Bailey is described at being 5' 11" tall and weighs 140 pounds.
He has brown hair and blue eyes.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Northeast Mississippi at 1-800-773-TIPS (8477.)
Crime Stoppers will pay you cash for information leading to an arrest and conviction in this or any felony case.
Your call will be held in strict confidence.
- CRIME STOPPERS: Man wanted for taking vehicle in Tupelo
- Tupelo man wanted for multiple crimes
- Crime Stoppers seeks help in three cases
- Crime Stoppers search for missing boat, thief
- Tupelo police officer receives top honor from local Crime Stoppers chapter
- Tupelo man accused of hitting multiple vehicles
- Flames take Tupelo home
- Crime Stoppers offers reward for info about escaped inmate
- Tupelo police seek man wanted for molestation
- Hamilton man charged with taking vehicle