OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Police are asking for help investigating the burglary of an Oxford pawn shop.
On Sunday, Feb. 17, officers responded to an alarm call at Oxford Pawn Shop on N. Lamar Boulevard.
Capt. Hildon Sessums said an unknown number of weapons were taken from the store.
The police department did not release any more information about the case.
Anyone with information is asked to call 662-232-2400 or Crime Stoppers at 662-234-8477.
- Police investigate weekend burglary at Oxford pawn shop
- Booneville police investigating pawn shop burglary
- Juvenile arrested following pawn shop burglary
- Rewards offered following burglary of City Pawn
- Pawn shop owner tired of break-ins
- Oxford police investigate homicide
- West Point police looking for pawn shop burglar
- Oxford police make arrest in auto burglaries
- Tupelo police investigate auto burglary
- Oxford police, Facebook investigate fraudulent account