CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) - Police have charged a Corinth man in connection with a recent shooting.
Detective Dell Green said the shooting happened the afternoon of Wednesday, Jan. 30, in the 1600 block of East 6th Street.
One man was wounded and remains in serious condition at a local hospital.
Police identified the victim as Corey McGaha, 41.
Police arrested and charged Jason Marshaun Miller, 31, with the following:
- Aggravated assault
- Felon in possession of a firearm
- Possession of a stolen firearm
His bond was set at 30,000 dollars.
Green said the firearm charges stem from a search of Miller's residence on Jan. 31. Officers recovered a handgun. The gun was reported stolen in McNairy County, Tennessee, which is north of Corinth.
Miller was convicted in Louisiana on drug charges, said Green.
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Corinth shooting
- Murder arrest made in Corinth death
- Report: Stabbing arrest made in Corinth
- UPDATE: Investigation continues into Corinth shootings
- UPDATE: Charges filed in Corinth shooting
- UPDATE: Corinth shooting suspect in custody
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Lee County shooting
- UPDATE: Arrest made in Oxford Lyric shooting
- UPDATE: Arrests made for West Point shooting
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Chickasaw County shooting