COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Police are investigating after vandalism was found at the fieldhouse and stadium of Columbus High School.
Pictures sent to WTVA show damage done to an office area of the fieldhouse, as well as broken windows in the school's press box.
Columbus police say windows of two school buses were also broken.
No injuries were reported.
Police say they will review surveillance cameras during this investigation.
WTVA has been unable to reach the Columbus Municipal School District for a comment on the case.
- Police investigate Columbus High School vandalism
- Columbus police investigate stabbing incident
- Columbus police investigates overnight shooting
- UPDATE: Columbus police investigate shooting
- Columbus police investigating Thursday night incident
- Columbus police arrest suspect in homicide investigation
- Columbus police investigate shocking embezzlement case
- Columbus police investigate homicide after body discovered
- UPDATE: Man arrested for Houston High School vandalism, arson
- Calhoun deputies investigate vandalism to bridges