OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Law enforcement have identified a man who was found dead under a bridge Saturday afternoon.
In a social media post, Oxford police said they responded to a call of a body found under a bridge near Yocona River and Highway 7 South.
Family members identified the body as Homer Myers, 73.
Police said relatives reported Myers missing since Aug. 24.
An autopsy will determine the cause of death.
- Law enforcement identify missing man's body under bridge
- UPDATE: Body found identified as missing man from Starkville
- Man charged after fleeing from law enforcement
- UPDATE: Tishomingo County body identified
- Man arrested after high-speed chase with law enforcement
- Columbus man charged with not revealing information to law enforcement
- Man killed by law enforcement during Neshoba County house fire
- Columbus man leads law enforcement on pursuit in Lowndes County
- Man charged with hitting a law enforcement officer
- Columbus man surrenders to law enforcement after alleged assault, kidnapping