CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) - Corinth police have arrested a man in connection to a stabbing.
Kanard Nunn, 24, of Corinth, is charged with aggravated assault.
Det. Dell Green said the stabbing happened Sunday evening in the 1700 block of Bunch Street.
He said the victim had been stabbed in the shoulder.
Nunn reportedly fled on foot but was detained a short time later.
The unnamed victim was treated and released at Magnolia Regional Medical Center in Corinth.
- Police charge man with Corinth stabbing
- Police charge man for Corinth store burglary
- Investigation continues into mysterious Corinth stabbing
- Report: Stabbing arrest made in Corinth
- Corinth Police charge woman with husband's murder
- Corinth man charged with child sex crime
- Corinth man charged with kidnapping in Tennessee
- Corinth man pleads guilty to federal charges
- Corinth man among six indicted for prison stabbing
- Corinth Police investigating fatal shooting