AMORY, Miss. (WTVA) - Amory police charge a young man with breaking and entering of a commercial building.
On July 12, police served a felony warrant on Walter Lee Buckner III, 22, of Amory.
His bond was set at $3,000.
He is currently out on bond.
Police say the B&E happened at a sporting goods store on Main Street. It happened on July 10.
Police say a juvenile was involved and arrested as well. The juvenile's name was not released due to age.
- Police charge Amory man with B&E of commercial building
- Amory man charged with B&E of residence
- Amory police arrest local man for B&E
- Tupelo police charge two with auto B&E
- Amory police charge three with felony crimes
- Police charge Amory woman with meth possession
- Amory man charged with child exploitation
- Amory man charged molestation, sexual battery
- Police: Man waves gun at Amory factory
- Amory man arrested for arson