CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) - Corinth police arrested Shakoa Walker, 21, on Tuesday in the shooting death of a Corinth man.
On May 21, George Earl Harris, 57, was found dead on his porch at his home. It appears he had been shot in the back of the head.
According to police, Walker was implicated by the other suspects, Shaquavia Gunn, 18, and Darius Deen, 20, and was also identified in surveillance video at an event after the shooting.
All three suspects are charged with capital murder.
No bond has been set for them at this time.
Stay with WTVA for the latest on this developing story.
- Police arrest third person in Corinth man's death
- Murder arrest made in Corinth death
- Corinth man arrested for sexual battery
- Man arrested for drug trafficking in Corinth
- Police charge man for Corinth store burglary
- Police charge man with Corinth stabbing
- Corinth Police investigating fatal shooting
- UPDATE: Two charged with capital murder in Corinth man's death
- Fire destroys Corinth business
- Suspects arrested in Corinth theft investigation