CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) - Corinth police charge a man with the burglary of a store.
Earlier this month, Hillendale's Grocery reported a burglary at the business. Police say the store's back door had been forcibly pried open.
Police say the burglar stole various items.
Corinth police identified William Savell as a suspect in the burglary. He was arrested on July 23 by Corinth police.
He was later charged with the burglary of a business.
His bond was set at $25,000.
- Police charge man for Corinth store burglary
- Starkville man charged with store burglary
- Corinth man charged with kidnapping in Tennessee
- Corinth man charged with child sex crime
- Corinth man pleads guilty to federal charges
- Tupelo man charged with burglary of music store
- Man sentenced in gun store burglary
- Booneville man charged with burglary
- Saltillo man charged with burglary
- UPDATE: Charges filed in Corinth shooting