SHANNON, Miss. (WTVA) - A pedestrian's arm was hit by a vehicle in Shannon Monday night, according to Police Chief Desiree Kershner.
The victim was taken to the hospital but sustained non-life-threatening injuries.
It happened on Noah Curtis Street.
The pedestrian was walking in the median when he was hit by the vehicle's side mirror, Kershner said.
The driver will not be charged.
- Police: Pedestrian involved in minor traffic accident
- Coroner identifies pedestrian killed in Tupelo accident
- UPDATE: Investigation into accident involving bicycle continues
- Accident backed up Friday traffic near Columbus
- No serious injuries in Nettleton traffic accident
- Columbus traffic accident sends driver to hospital
- No injuries reported after Tupelo traffic accident
- Driver not injured after Tupelo traffic accident
- 11 vehicles involved in Columbus traffic nightmare
- MHP investigates pedestrian and vehicle accident in Panola County