OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Police arrested an Oxford woman accused of using another person’s credit card information to purchase a hotel room.
Hannah Russell, 23, of Oxford, was arrested Wednesday, August 8 for credit card fraud.
She is accused of purchasing a hotel room in Oxford totaling approximately $2,186.13. A warrant was then issued for her arrest.
She was arrested at the hotel room she was staying in.
Her bond was set at $10,000.
- Police: Oxford woman used victim's credit card to buy hotel room
- Memphis woman charged with credit card fraud in Oxford
- Tupelo man charged with credit card fraud in Oxford
- Two face charges of credit card skimming in Oxford
- Credit card fraud suspects wanted in Tupelo
- Tupelo police look to ID credit card theft suspects
- Tupelo police ask for help identifying credit card fraud suspect
- Police arrest woman who rented hotel room where a shooting happened for parole violation
- Oktibbeha County investigators seek identities in credit card fraud case
- Amory man arrested on credit card fraud warrant