OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - An Oxford man is charged with possessing a stolen gun.
On October 11, Oxford police arrested Jeremy Lovelace, 31.
Police say they received information that day about Lovelace being a suspect in a burglary.
He was located at his last known address. Police say a gun was found, but Lovelace said it belonged to him.
Police ran the gun’s serial number and discovered it was stolen.
Lovelace said he had purchased the gun from another person, police reported.
His was arrested and taken to the Lafayette County jail.
- Oxford police arrest man for illegal gun possession
- Police: Oxford man arrested for illegal gun possession
- Iuka man arrested for illegal gun possession
- Police charge Booneville man with illegal gun possession
- Man charged with possessing stolen gun in Oxford
- Houston woman arrested for illegal drug possession
- Oxford police make stolen gun arrest
- Man charged with illegal possession of firearm
- Man arrested for illegal drug possession in Itawamba County
- Mother of shooting suspect charged with illegal gun possession