BRUCE, Miss. (WTVA) - A fugitive from Missouri has been captured in Calhoun County.
The Bruce Police Department announced Wednesday that James Lee Daniels was taken into custody by police and the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Department.
He was arrested on South Pontotoc Road Wednesday morning.
Police say he was wanted in Poplar Bluff, Missouri, on drug and assault charges.
- Police: Missouri fugitive captured in Calhoun County
- U.S. Marshals capture Illinois fugitive
- Louisiana deputies capture Noxubee fugitive
- UPDATE: Lowndes County fugitive Delvin Moore captured
- UPDATE: Union County fugitives captured in Tennessee
- UPDATE: Tennessee fugitive captured in south Alabama
- Fugitive wanted in murders captured in Tennessee
- UPDATE: U.S. Marshals capture fugitive Adrian Golden
- UPDATE: Lowndes County fugitive captured in Monroe County
- Police Chief: Suspect captured in Calhoun City shooting