TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo police say a man was stabbed during the night.
Tupelo police confirm officers responded to both Forrest Street and the North Mississippi Medical Center in regards to a domestic violence call Monday night.
Police say a man had been stabbed but has refused to cooperate with officers so far.
Police did say the man's wounds do not appear to be life-threatening.
This is a developing story.
- Police: Man stabbed in Tupelo
- Police: Woman stabs boyfriend in Tupelo
- Man wounded in Tupelo stabbing incident
- Tupelo police arrest naked man
- Police charge man with Corinth stabbing
- Police investigate Tupelo death
- Tupelo police charge man with molestation
- Tupelo police seek man wanted for molestation
- Tupelo police arrest man for cocaine possession
- Tupelo police seek man for Walmart assaults