GRENADA, Miss. (WTVA) - Autopsy results should shed light on why a man was found dead in a Grenada pool.
The man, 83-year-old William Waldrep, was found floating Friday in the pool at the River Hills Apartments.
Grenada Police Chief Garrett Hartley says Waldrep was a resident at the apartments.
The county coroner pronounced Waldrep dead at the scene.
Hartley says the preliminary investigation did not reveal any foul play. However, Waldrep’s body was sent off for an autopsy.
- Police: Man found dead in Grenada pool
- Missing Tennessee man found dead near Grenada
- Grenada police investigate homicide
- Grenada firefighters respond to house fire, man found dead
- Grenada police investigate deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Missing boater found in Grenada Lake
- REPORT: Grenada councilman indicted
- UPDATE: Man, woman found shot to death in Grenada County
- Grenada County man's body found in a well
- Grenada police rolling out new body cameras