AUSTIN, Texas (WTVA) - Former Ole Miss quarterback Jevan Snead died overnight on Saturday in Austin, Texas.
According to CBS Sports, Snead was 32 years old.
Snead was a top quarterback coming out of high school.
He went on to play his freshman year of football at Texas before transferring to Ole Miss.
Snead was a part of the 2008 and 2009 Cotton Bowl-winning Ole Miss teams.
Snead signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as an undrafted free agent but never played.
Police have released little details about his death, but at this time do not suspect foul play.
Snead's death is still under investigation.
- Police investigating death of former Ole Miss quarterback
- Ole Miss remembers former quarterback Jevan Snead after passing
- Ole Miss investigating reported sexual assault
- Police investigate Tupelo death
- Ole Miss police investigate report of strong-arm robbery
- Ole Miss names new police chief
- Alabama downs Ole Miss 62-7
- Auburn downs Ole Miss 31-16
- Missouri wins over Ole Miss
- Ole Miss student graduates after near-death health scare