TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) -- Tupelo police say one person is dead in a traffic accident this morning.
The accident happened around 4:25 a.m. at the intersection of Lawndale Drive and Cliff Gookin Boulevard.
Police say a Toyota Camry and a Jeep Wrangler were involved in the accident.
The driver of the Jeep, Adrian Lopez, 38, died at the scene of the accident.
Coroner Carolyn Green says he was not wearing a seatbelt.
The other driver suffered only minor injuries.
The accident remains under investigation.
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies man in Tupelo fatal accident
- Coroner identifies Tupelo shooting victim
- Coroner identifies body found at Tupelo home
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies victim of fatal Lee County fire
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies deceased Lowndes County inmate
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies Monroe County shooting victims
- Union Coroner: Man killed in ATV accident
- UPDATE: Victims identified in Lowndes County fatal accident
- Coroner identifies victim of fatal Lee County collision
- Coroner identifies victim of fatal Lee County fire