TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A Plantersville man has pleaded not guilty to an eight-count federal indictment over burglaries where firearms were stolen.
Jacquavis Williams, 21, waived his arraignment last week and pleaded not guilty.
Williams is accused of being involved in burglaries at City Pawn in November 2017 and Hunters Haven in Tupelo on Dec. 24, 2017.
Court records say 33 firearms were taken in the break-ins.
Williams is currently being held in the Lee County Adult Detention Center.
- Plantersville man pleads not guilty to burglaries
- Man pleads not guilty to Derma Post Office burglary
- Plantersville looking for new police chief
- Plantersville wreck sends 2 to hospital
- Retiree donates money, land, building to Plantersville
- Coroner: Autopsy shows Plantersville man died from gunshot wounds
- Mother of dead Plantersville man calls shooting a "nightmare"
- UPDATE: Plantersville man indicted after crash kills Oxford teacher
- Prosecutor: 'S-Town' figure pleads guilty to burglary, theft
- Man pleads not guilty to killing birds