PLANTERSVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Plantersville is looking for a new police chief.
Recent police chief Mark Covington recently resigned from his position.
Plantersville Mayor Shelton Shannon says officer Keith Foster is currently serving as interim. The town is accepting applications for the position.
- Plantersville looking for new police chief
- Plantersville alderman election results
- Plantersville wreck sends 2 to hospital
- Plantersville man pleads not guilty to burglaries
- Retiree donates money, land, building to Plantersville
- Coroner: Autopsy shows Plantersville man died from gunshot wounds
- Mother of dead Plantersville man calls shooting a "nightmare"
- UPDATE: Plantersville man indicted after crash kills Oxford teacher
- Plantersville police investigate why a gun went off within city limits
- Macon police chief demoted