DALLAS, Texas (WTVA) - A small plane which reportedly was en route from Tupelo made an emergency landing late Monday night in Dallas, Texas.
According to Dallas station KXAS-TV, the landing happened in a restaurant parking lot off of the Dallas North Tollway.
There were no fatalities.
The Piper PA-28-180 aircraft is registered to a man from Fort Worth. It's unclear who the pilot was.
The Dallas TV station reports the plane was heading to Weatherford, Texas, and the pilot reported he was losing fuel.
- Plane en route from Tupelo makes emergency landing in Dallas
- Military helicopter makes emergency landing near Booneville
- Emergency street closure in Tupelo
- Cabin smoke forces emergency landing; no injuries
- Report: Tupelo man survives Texas plane crash
- Tupelo changes stops on one of its new bus routes
- Suspected drug activity lands Tupelo man behind bars
- Tupelo man dies following October plane crash in west Texas
- Exhaust to blame for 2016 Tupelo plane crash
- Bulldogs rout Louisiana 56-10