WINSTON COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A Philadelphia man is heading to federal prison on a sexual assault charge involving a vulnerable person.
Darrell Bradford King, 28, was sentenced Thursday, December 14 to two years in prison.
King is accused of having sexual contact with the person on the Crystal Ridge Indian Reservation in Winston County.
A federal indictment says the victim was not capable of understanding what was happening or say no.
He pleaded guilty to one count of abusive sexual contact without permission in August.
- Philadelphia man heads to prison
- Lowndes man pleads guilty to child abuse, heading to prison
- Philadelphia tornado victims seek help after tornado
- Volkswagen and Philadelphia cream cheese ads banned over gender stereotypes
- Gun charge sends man to prison
- New Albany man sentenced to prison
- Man with local ties dies in prison
- An 8-hour standoff ended with 6 Philadelphia officers shot. An attorney told the suspect to surrender
- Man serving life sentence dies at Mississippi prison
- Wrongfully convicted man dies 10 years after prison release