UNION COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A puppy died in a Union County house fire Sunday night, according to officials.
The house is located on County Road 115 and is a total loss.
Firefighters received the call sometime near 9:30 p.m. on Sunday.
Firefighters say it took seven hours for them to extinguish the flames.
Relatives say the couple who lived at the home had a puppy was named "Little Girl," that didn't make it out.
The cause of the fire is under investigation. Neighbors who saw the fire say it seemed to originate from the carport.
For those wanting to donate, they can drop items off at 360 County Road 725 in Union County.
- Pet dies in Union County house fire
- Union County house fire under investigation
- Fire destroys house in Union County
- No injuries in Union County house fire
- Lightning blamed for Union County house fire
- Fire destroys Union County home
- Fire damages Union County home
- Man dies in Union County accident
- Woman dies in Calhoun County house fire
- Noxubee County woman died in house fire