TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tim Holcomb runs Tupelo Auto Body and Collision Repair.
Holcomb said he sees an increase of cars with damage coming in after winter weather.
He said a big problem is that Mississippians are simply not prepared to drive in icy conditions.
Holcomb said the biggest factors are speeding too fast and braking too hard.
On average, Holcomb said it costs about $600 to $10,000 depending on the extent of the damage.
- People head to body shops after winter weather
- Nearly 25 million people are under a winter weather alert as we head into 2020
- Black Friday shopping hours
- MHP: Troopers busy during winter weather
- Three people seriously injured in head-on collision
- Head-on collision kills 8 people in Kemper County
- 80,000 people died of flu last winter in US
- Body found in Tippah County
- UPDATE: Tishomingo County body identified
- Bodies Found At Pontotoc Home