PONTOTOC, Miss. (WTVA) - A pedestrian died after being hit by a car early Saturday morning.
Master Sergeant Ray Hall with Mississippi Highway Patrol said the accident happened around 2:30 Saturday morning on MS 15 near Pontotoc.
The driver of a 1999 Buick Century was traveling south when they stuck a pedestrian walking on the road.
Sean Arsenio Catledge, 28, of Nettleton, died from his injuries.
MHP says it appears to be strictly an accident but they are still investigating.
- Pedestrian struck and killed near Pontotoc
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in Starkville
- Person struck, killed by train in Nettleton
- Two killed in Pontotoc County crash
- Pedestrian killed In Oktibbeha County collision
- UPDATE: Pedestrian killed in Lowndes collision
- MHP respond to young pedestrian hit, killed
- Pontotoc School Storm Shelter
- Man struck and killed while walking on I-22
- Fire destroys Pontotoc County home