TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – A man was seriously injured after being struck by a vehicle Wednesday morning in Tupelo.
According to the Tupelo Police Department, the incident happened near 6:15 a.m. on West Jackson Street Extended in the area of Colonial Estates.
Police say the driver of the vehicle, an adult male, remained on the scene and is cooperating with police in the investigation.
The victim was taken to North Mississippi Medical Center for treatment.
Police say the man’s injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
- Pedestrian injured in morning collision
- Vehicle collision injures teenage pedestrian in Houston
- Choctaw County collision kills pedestrian
- Driver hits, injures pedestrian
- UPDATE: Pedestrian identified following fatal collision
- Pedestrian killed In Oktibbeha County collision
- UPDATE: Pedestrian killed in Lowndes collision
- MHP identifies pedestrian involved in fatal collision in Alcorn County
- Pedestrian taken to hospital after collision in Fulton
- Collision injures one in Chickasaw County