HOLLY SPRINGS, Miss. (WTVA) – Manufacturing company Parker Hannifin is expanding in Holly Springs, creating 50 new jobs.
The announcement was made Friday, December 15.
The company makes motion and control technologies and systems. The company has operations in Batesville, Olive Branch and Madison. It currently employs 124 in Holly Springs and more than 500 statewide.
The company’s Racor Division in Holly Springs is being converted to the Engine Mobile Original Equipment Division, the result of Parker Hannifin’s recent acquisition of Clarcor, a manufacturer of filtration products.
The Holly Springs location will manufacture all first-fit OEM assemblies for fuel, oil, air and crankcase ventilation filtration products.
The facility’s existing manufacturing processes will be relocated to Parker Hannifin locations in other states to accommodate the first-fit assembly production.
The Mississippi Development Authority provided assistance for equipment relocation and installation. Marshall County and the City of Holly Springs are providing assistance in the form of qualifying tax incentives.
The Tennessee Valley Authority and the Marshall County Industrial Development Authority also provided assistance.
The company says it is expected to fill the 50 jobs in the next two years.
- Parker Hannifin expanding, creating 50 jobs in Holly Springs
- General Atomics in Shannon expanding, creates jobs
- Iuka auto supplier expanding, creating jobs
- SMW expanding in Lafayette County, creating jobs
- Ajinomoto Foods expanding in Oakland, creating jobs
- Blauer Manufacturing expanding to Batesville, creating jobs
- Orbital ATK expanding in Iuka; creating 50 jobs
- Holly Springs police search for store robbers
- Suspected car thief captured in Holly Springs
- Abby Manufacturing expanding in Walnut, creating 10 jobs