OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - A Panola County man is accused of assaulting another person on the Square in Oxford.
The alleged assault happened on September 16 in the alley between Jackson Avenue and Monroe Avenue.
Police found the victim in the alley unconscious. Oxford police say the victim had significant injuries to the face and head.
The investigation identified Tyler Pirtle, 23, of Pope, as the suspect, police say. He was arrested and charged with aggravated assault.
- Panola man charged with assault in Oxford
- Panola County woman accused of embezzlement in Oxford
- Louisiana man charged with assault in Oxford
- Hernando man charged with assault in Oxford
- Oxford man charged with assaulting two others
- Oxford police charge man with assault, kidnapping
- Police charge Pontotoc man with Oxford assault
- Oxford police charge Vicksburg man with assault
- Panola County crash kills Water Valley man
- Louisiana man charged with sexual assault in Oxford