OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) – Oxford police arrested a Panola County woman on an embezzlement charge.
According to the Oxford Police Department, 29-year-old Elizabeth Lauren Smith of Pope was arrested Tuesday.
Elizabeth Smith | Photo: Oxford PD
Police say they were contacted by the business, Epicure Skin Therapy, which stated Smith embezzled more than $1,700.
She was arrested and her bond was set at $2,500.
- Panola County woman accused of embezzlement in Oxford
- Bruce woman accused of embezzlement in Oxford
- Panola man charged with assault in Oxford
- Oxford men accused of embezzling from Walmart
- Worker accused of embezzling from Oxford salon
- Water Valley woman charged with Oxford embezzlement
- Panola County crash kills Water Valley man
- Panola County teen fighting for life after hit-and-run
- MHP investigates pedestrian and vehicle accident in Panola County
- Report: Tupelo paving company expanding to Panola County