PANOLA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Water Valley man died Tuesday after being struck by another vehicle while driving in Panola County.
Tom D. "Slick" Harris, 41, died Tuesday in Panola County.
According to the Mississippi Highway Patrol, troopers responded to the crash on Highway 278 near Highway 315 sometime near 9 p.m.
A 2012 Dodge, driven by 34-year-old Aundrae Horton of Water Valley, struck the passenger side rear of Harris' Jeep.
Harris was killed, and Horton was flown to Regional One Health in Memphis.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
He was the lead singer with the Oxford All-Stars Band.
- Panola County crash kills Water Valley man
- Panola man charged with assault in Oxford
- Panola County deputies seek man involved in dogfighting ring
- Panola County teen fighting for life after hit-and-run
- Panola County woman accused of embezzlement in Oxford
- MHP investigates pedestrian and vehicle accident in Panola County
- Report: Tupelo paving company expanding to Panola County
- Part of I-55 in Panola County closed due to hazmat situation
- Choctaw County crash kills Eupora man
- Fayette County crash kills young man