COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) – Columbus’ Palmer Home for Children is the recipient of $1,000 from Regions Bank’s community service program.
The Columbus nonprofit finished behind Indianapolis’ Second Helpings nonprofit, which received a $5,000 contribution from Regions.
This is part of the bank’s 2017 “What a Difference a Day Makes” online contest. The contest was to raise awareness of essential service provided by nonprofits throughout the communities served by the bank.
Other recipients include Birmingham’s Community Food Bank of Central Alabama and Huntsville’s Boys and Girls Clubs of North Alabama.
Palmer Home will also receive at least 50 hours of volunteer work from Regions associates.
- St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway prize winners
- MSU women's basketball named top seed in Kansas City Region
- OCH Regional Medical names Jackson new admin/CEO
- Bank rebrands to merge 2 historic names, Hancock and Whitney
- CDF announced 'The Pitch' winner
- MSU drops Tallahassee Regional opener
- Academy award winner to come to Tupelo
- Winners announced for MDOT District 1 roadeo
- Mississippi Main Street announces local award winners