BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Law enforcement in Booneville arrest a man accused of having pain pills and planning to sell them.
Johnny Dale Murphy Junior, 32, was arrested at his home on Lovers Lane Friday morning.
Murphy is charged with trafficking Dilaudid, having Subutex with the intent to distribute and having ecstasy.
Police Chief Michael Ramey says the charges involving Dilaudid and Subutex were enhanced because weapons were found.
According to Ramey, officers seized 47.5 dosage units of Dilaudid, which are worth at least $30 each, 198 Subutex pills and 2 ecstasy tablets.
They also seized 40 firearms, a truck, a sports utility vehicle, a utility side-by-side and $5,000 cash.
A judge set bond for Murphy at $100,000.
Booneville police, Prentiss County sheriff's deputies and North Mississippi Narcotics Unit officers made the arrest.
- Pain pills, weapons seized during Booneville arrest
- Multiple arrests in Booneville
- Booneville police make drug arrest
- Booneville man arrested for cocaine
- Booneville woman arrested for fraud
- Two arrested in Booneville for separate burglaries
- ATV theft leads to arrest in Booneville
- UPDATE: Fleeing suspect arrested in Booneville case
- Booneville man arrested for weekend assault
- Seven arrested after February assault in Booneville